At Alder Health, we are passionate about creating an environment that encourages our patients to be who they are. We are focused on helping the people we serve make the best possible decisions regarding their health care, and on building strong, honest and lasting relationships. We offer a wide range of services that address both your mental and physical health needs under the same roof. Patients are scheduled for appointments that are a minimum of 20 minutes with our family doctors in Harrisburg, PA, to assure adequate time to discuss health needs and priorities.
- – Preventative care and routine physicals
- – Chronic illness management
- – Immunizations, including Flu Shots
- – Birth control and family planning
- – Gynecological Care
- – Transgender health services, including hormone therapy
- – Gender Affirming health care
- – PrEP – a daily treatment to prevent HIV
- – Infectious disease care, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- – Sexual health services
The primary care medical providers in Harrisburg, PA, with Alder Health Services are committed to providing their patients with the highest quality services in a comfortable, nurturing and nonjudgmental setting. Alder Health offers primary care services to the public as well as the LGBTQ community in Harrisburg.
If you would like to speak with one of our primary care medical providers in Harrisburg, PA, schedule an appointment by calling us at 717-233-7190.
Accepted Insurance Plans For Primary Care:
We treat all individuals with respect regardless of insurance status.