Are you looking for a way to give back this holiday season? Coordinating a food drive is an easy and great opportunity for your business, school, program or club to help your local community.
Non-perishable items rich in protein, which is essential to providing adequate nutrition, are the most desired food drive donation items.
Most needed items:
- Healthy Fats
- Low-sodium nuts and nut butters
- Peanuts, almonds, cashews
- Peanut butter/Almond
- 100% Whole Grains
- Whole-wheat pasta, barley, brown rice, and wild rice
- Whole-grain cereal and rolled oats
- Dehydrated milk
- Canned evaporated milk
- Low-sodium/water-packed canned meats and seafood
- Dried beans, peas, lentils
- Low-sodium canned beans and peas
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Low-sodium/water-packed canned vegetables
- Canned fruits in 100% juice/lite syrup
- 100% fruit/vegetable juices
- Dried fruits and vegetables
Interested in helping us build our food pantry inventory? Shop our Amazon Charity List, if you have Amazon Prime, it ships to us for free!