Free HIV & STI Testing & Treatment
Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
No appointment necessary!
Alder Health Services offers free, confidential walk-in HIV & STI testing in Harrisburg. To learn more, contact us online or give us a call at (717) 233-7190.
Reducing HIV infection
We are working to provide individuals with the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to reduce their risk of HIV infection. With the basic knowledge of HIV and the proper skills, individuals can successfully avoid infection thus fulfilling the reality that HIV is 100% preventable!
- Increase awareness of HIV in high-risk populations (MSM, PWID).
- Provide individuals at high-risk for HIV with the knowledge necessary to reduce their risk for infection.
- Teach high-risk populations the skills necessary to reduce their risk for infection.
- Link individuals to testing and treatment options offered by Alder Health Services and community partners.
- Improve the ability of individuals at risk of infection to communicate with their partners about safer sex practices.