Free HIV & STI Testing & Treatment
Mondays 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm & Wednesdays 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Alder Health Services offers free, confidential HIV & STI testing.
This service is only available at our Harrisburg location.
To learn more, contact us online, call or text us at (717) 503-3317
Our Free STI & HIV Testing and Treatment Services will not be available on:
- May 31
- July 5
- September 6
- November 24
- December 20
- December 22
- December 27
- December 29
- Hepatitis C
Reducing HIV infection
We are working to provide individuals with the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to reduce their risk of HIV infection. With the basic knowledge of HIV and the proper skills, individuals can successfully avoid infection thus fulfilling the reality that HIV is 100% preventable!
- Increase awareness of HIV in high-risk populations (MSM, PWID).
- Provide individuals at high-risk for HIV with the knowledge necessary to reduce their risk for infection.
- Teach high-risk populations the skills necessary to reduce their risk for infection.
- Link individuals to testing and treatment options offered by Alder Health Services and community partners.
- Improve the ability of individuals at risk of infection to communicate with their partners about safer sex practices.