Our clinical team is here to provide you with respect in a stigma-free environment. With a wide range of health, referral, and educational services that promote LGBTQ+ health equity and access to care, Alder Health Services offers an integrated approach to providing primary care and preventative medicine.
Appointments are scheduled for a minimum of 20 minutes to assure adequate time to discuss health needs and priorities.
The medical providers at Alder Health Services are committed to providing the highest quality care in a supportive and safe setting. We welcome all patients regardless of their race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or HIV status.
- Preventative care and routine physicals
- Chronic illness management
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Birth control and family planning
- Gynecological care
- Transgender health services, including hormone therapy
- Gender-affirming health care
- Infectious disease care, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- Sexual health services
Need An Appointment?
Contact us at our Harrisburg office for more details on how to book your appointment today!
Alder Health does not discriminate with regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, religion, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.