Alder Health Services HIV/STI Testing service is offered only to those with insurance.
Please review the criteria to receive testing and treatment.
- Must make an appointment in our medical clinic by calling 717-233-7190
- Your insurance will be billed
- If your insurance does not cover testing/there are limitations with your coverage, please talk with staff to discuss your options
We understand this is a drastic change to how Alder has always provided testing services. Your health is of utmost importance to us, and we will do everything we can to ensure our services are available to anyone that requires testing. We do ask for patience as we also learn the new process. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have, we are here to help!
Alder Health Services offers free, confidential HIV & STI testing.
This service is only available at our Harrisburg location.
100 N. Cameron St, Ste.201, Harrisburg
To learn more, call 717.233.7190 or contact us online.
Reducing HIV Infection
We are working to provide individuals with the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to reduce their risk of HIV infection. With the basic knowledge of HIV and the proper skills, individuals can successfully avoid infection thus fulfilling the reality that HIV is 100% preventable!
- Increase awareness of HIV through testing and treatment
- Provide education on risk reduction techniques
- Offer PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to those who qualify
- Link those living with HIV to treatment and support