COVID-19 Related Service Changes
Alder Health Services has limited the number of staff members coming into the office during the next two weeks. Our medical staff is working diligently to answer phone calls and screen clients coming into the office. Please be patient with our staff as we do our best to continue to provide care.
March 16, 2020
For your safety and the safety of our patients, staff, and community, please DO NOT come to Alder Health Services before speaking to us by phone. If you think you need to come in, please call us at (717) 233-7190 first.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us keep our staff, other patients and YOU healthy:
- If you are sick, call us at 717-233-7190 and share your symptoms (cough and/or a fever) BEFORE planning to visit us. To limit your exposure to additional illnesses, our team will evaluate and treat you over the phone if possible. If you still need to come to Alder Health to be treated, we will coordinate with you and our providers to have you seen as quickly as possible.
- We will give you a mask to wear and get you in a private room when you arrive if you are here for a medical appointment. Before receiving a mask, cover any coughs and sneezes with a tissue to help prevent the spread of germs and throw all used tissues in the trash.
PLEASE DO NOT WALK IN TO THE HEALTH CENTER WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT OR WITHOUT HAVING BEEN PRE-SCREENED BY PHONE.
Continuing Services With Minimal Interruption
- Primary medical care will continue on as normal a schedule as possible. Our Medical Director, pharmacist and the medical clinic team will triage patients for acute care, follow-up appointments, prescription refills, and other priority health care needs. There may be a need to reschedule certain non-essential visits.
- Behavioral Health Services are expected to continue on a normal schedule. However, it is still important to check in with us first if you are having symptoms of illness before arriving for an appointment. You may also contact your therapist if you have questions.
- Case Management & Support Services will continue via phone only. There will be no home or office visits during this time period. You may contact your case manager if you have questions.
Suspended Services until April 1st
- WALK-IN STI & HIV TESTING
MPOWER PA PROGRAMS
WELLNESS CENTER ACTIVITIES