“PrEP” stands for Pre-exposure prophylaxis. PrEP has been proven effective in substantially lowering the HIV infection rate in high-risk populations such as men who have sexual relations with other men, individuals who inject drugs, and sex workers.
Is PrEP Right For Me?
Alder Health Services offers PrEP treatment for HIV prevention in an honest environment that is free of judgment. PrEP isn’t right for everyone. Talk to your doctor about PrEP if you:
- Don’t regularly use condoms.
- Have a sexual partner who has HIV.
- Have a sexual partner who is high risk for getting HIV.
- Have anal or vaginal sex with several partners, and do not use condoms.
- Do sex work that includes anal or vaginal sex.
- Inject drugs and share needles.
Contact us at our Harrisburg office for more details on how to book your appointment today!
Call Cameron at 717.233.7190 ext. 269
Alder Health does not discriminate with regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, religion, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.