Alder Health Services offers medical case management to individuals living with HIV/AIDS in the following South Central Pennsylvania counties. Case managers help you understand the community resources available while prioritizing access to HIV medical care and supporting you in achieving viral load suppression. We will assess your needs and help you determine the best plan to address your concerns through goal-oriented action. Connect with Support Services today.
- Referrals to HIV Medical Care
- Enroll in insurance programs
- Apply for housing/utility assistance
- Connect with behavioral health support
- Access to foods, toiletries and clothing
- Transportation assistance
- Government program assistance
Coordinated Care Network - CCN
On-site pharmacy access for support services clients and patients. Learn more here:
Check it out! Our innovative non-emergency medical transportation solutions make it easier for people to access the care they need! We're committed to providing safe, reliable, and comfortable trips to medical appointments through Case Management Services.
- Adams 7. Lebanon
- Cumberland 8. Mifflin
- Dauphin 9. Perry
- Franklin 10. York